Membership in OKAP
Membership in Hood may take one of three forms:
- Member of the Union
- Associate Member
- Partner Member
Members receive a certificate confirming membership.
Member of the Union may become an employment agency, which operates at least 12 calendar months. Active and passive right to vote has only a Member of the Union.
Associate Member may become an employment agency, regardless of the period of this activity. Associate Members can’t vote at the General Meeting of Members of the Union. Associate Member may become a member of the Association after a period of 12 calendar months of obtaining the status of Associate Member, at his own request to the Board. This proposal is addressed to the new agencies starting out on the labor market.
Partner Member may become a company supporting employment agencies, regardless of the activity period. Members of the partners do not have a vote at the Meeting of the Members of the Union. Member partner can become a member of the Association after a period of 12 calendar months from becoming a member of a partner, at their own request to the Board. This proposal is addressed to entities active in the support of national and international labor market.
The register of documents that should be submitted in the OKAP seat:
- application for membership,
- power of attorney – authorization for the company’s representative in OKAP,
- declaration regarding the membership fee,
- membership declaration
- copy of polish certificate
- copy of the National Court Register record or the Register of Business Activity record,
- copy of a certificate issued by the Inland Revenue regarding no tax arrears,
- copy of a certificate issued by the Social Security Institution,
Files to download: